On the Computer node page, you can click Transfer on the toolbar to process.
On the configuration parameters, note the Allocation Scope parameter on the right hand side. It determines to whom the server can provide software instantiation services. The following options are possible:
- Open/Public: anyone can request an a service
- Open/Personal: accessible only by the owner of the computer
- Open/Friend: accessible to a limited group of users defined by email
- Closed/Forever: computer is gone and will not be used again
- Closed/Maintenance: unavailable due to scheduled maintenance
- Closed/Termination: service allocation stopped due to future termination
- Closed/Outdated: computer has not contacted SlapOS Master for too long
To change the scope, select one of the available options and click Save
Note, that extending the number of allocation scopes is possible. However, for setting user permissions, it is better to use projects and/or organisations.